Welcome to the CIRTL Network Commons | www.cirtl.net
Today CIRTL is launching a new website, the CIRTL Network Commons, accessible via www.cirtl.net. This new website will give us a better platform to pursue our mission across a network that’s bigger than ever.
To use our website, visit www.cirtl.net and click “Sign up” to create an account. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll have access to the full range of materials we’ve compiled to make this website a powerful tool for collaboration, including:
- Landing pages for member institutions. CIRTL’s 43 member institutions can maintain their own pages on the site. Institutions can use these pages to compile resources, promote local CIRTL events, and connect with grad students, postdocs, and others on their local campuses.
- Online learning communities. These communities give Network members an opportunity to connect with their peers around specific topics of interest. If you don’t see a community that reflects your interests, create one!
- A member directory. Browse the site’s members by name, institution, and/or discipline.
- Access to CIRTL’s cross-Network programming. View our online programming under “Courses” and “Events” (please note that workshops are listed under events).
- Resources, including publications, syllabi, and Teaching-as-Research projects.
We hope you enjoy the new site!